Collages

Found Objects
iColorama, Leonardo, Repix and VintageHD

image.jpeg

I collected the egg shell, feathers and yes, even the bird skull, from our garden. I photographed the book page.

Found Objects

View attachment 80941

I collected the egg shell, feathers and yes, even the bird skull, from our garden. I photographed the book page.
Looks like you've found another *thing* Jilly - you're really making this genre your own. Something different every time - what a great eye & feel you have for colour & texture!

Looks like you've found another *thing* Jilly - you're really making this genre your own. Something different every time - what a great eye & feel you have for colour & texture!

Thank you. From someone whose work I greatly admire that means alot.:inlove:

Found Objects

View attachment 80941

Oh how I love this!!! :notworthy: :inlove: :notworthy:

Absolutely!!

Found Objects

View attachment 80941

Absolutely!!
I second Catherine. Jilly, this is just the BEST! Wow.

This makes me want to go out and do one too but I'm so busy with genealogy in preparation for my UK trip that I've hardly touched my photos. Hopefully will get a chance in Bali.

Absolutely!!
I second Catherine. Jilly, this is just the BEST! Wow.

This makes me want to go out and do one too but I'm so busy with genealogy in preparation for my UK trip that I've hardly touched my photos. Hopefully will get a chance in Bali.

I like this a lot. And it echoes a pirate's treasure map -- The Mystery of Bird Island.

Thank you all. I meant to say that I photographed everything separately and then brought each one onto the background. Composite-style :lol:.

Thank you. Do you fancy having a go Mel?

I neither possess the skill or talent to replicate of these beauties. I aspire to work hard and some day ... Probably when I retire be able to accomplish even a piece of art slightly resembling these lovelies.

I neither possess the skill or talent to replicate of these beauties. I aspire to work hard and some day ... Probably when I retire be able to accomplish even a piece of art slightly resembling these lovelies.

You definitely could do it Mel. :thumbs: If you followed Ann's tutorial, that would be a good start.

I feel a bit the same way Mel - a bit awe-inspired and 'I couldn't do that' (?) But I look at other stuff I didn't think I could do and then could . . . My camera roll is currently full of frustrated 'no, that's not what I wanted' attempts: but I'm pretty sure if when I take the time to go through the tutorial and find *my* rhythm with the method, I'll be much happier with the results.

And btw I've seen too many of your images to say anything to your 'I possess neither the skill not the talent' other than *pfft* :mobibabe:

I feel a bit the same way Mel - a bit awe-inspired and 'I couldn't do that' (?) But I look at other stuff I didn't think I could do and then could . . . My camera roll is currently full of frustrated 'no, that's not what I wanted' attempts: but I'm pretty sure if when I take the time to go through the tutorial and find *my* rhythm with the method, I'll be much happier with the results.

And btw I've seen too many of your images to say anything to your 'I possess neither the skill not the talent' other than *pfft* :mobibabe:
Well said Jen. Pffft indeed (I've added an extra f for emphasis). :mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom