Collages

Collage with some white edges. Procreate, iColorama, Eraser, Adobe Capture and SuperPhoto

image.jpeg

Time to post another.

The basic collage was done with physical collage papers that I made with magazines and paint and some articles. I have installed some of my own brushes into iColorama that I made in Photoshop over the years. This is where the fun starts.

I photographed the collage and then took it into iColorama. I gave it a gentle Style>Coherence and then an Affect>High. I then went to Brushes and Clone. Here you choose your brush. So to get the butterfly on the top right, you choose a butterfly and then drag it from the paper section just below and it clones the paper in the shape of butterfly! The dragonfly just below this was dragged from the red section in the middle. The scribbly bits are one of my doodles that I made into a brush and again I drag from the coloured sections onto the writing. Voila!

image.jpeg

Here is the initial physical collage:

image.jpeg

Time to post another.

The basic collage was done with physical collage papers that I made with magazines and paint and some articles. I have installed some of my own brushes into iColorama that I made in Photoshop over the years. This is where the fun starts.

I photographed the collage and then took it into iColorama. I gave it a gentle Style>Coherence and then an Affect>High. I then went to Brushes and Clone. Here you choose your brush. So to get the butterfly on the top right, you choose a butterfly and then drag it from the paper section just below and it clones the paper in the shape of butterfly! The dragonfly just below this was dragged from the red section in the middle. The scribbly bits are one of my doodles that I made into a brush and again I drag from the coloured sections onto the writing. Voila!

View attachment 83277

View attachment 83278
Brilliant. Thanks for that Ann. I haven't used the Clone brush, but it looks like it will be really useful.:thumbs:

Time to post another.

View attachment 83277

View attachment 83278
This is amazing... [emoji33] :inlove: [emoji144]‍♀️[emoji92] The cloned bits are genius!

Thanks, ladies. The second one got an honourable mention on MPA 2016 but the first was my favourite.

Congrats on the HM, Ann (I think they're all HM-worthy)

And ditto Jilly re Brag Board - it's nice for all of us to be able to see these achievements on the relevant pages (i.e. Post a bloody link!) Then we all get to share a bit of community pride, bask in reflected glory, feel inspired and (oh yes that bit) pleased for you :)

Back
Top Bottom