Collages

love
emoji173.png
️ love
emoji173.png
️ love
emoji173.png
️ love
I love everything about this collage, Jen! Well done!

:inlove: Thank you :inlove:

View attachment 162628

Following ImageArt Ann’s intro to DestroyPix, a destroyed pic :D . A set of images collaged in Diptic, selectively destroyed with the SketchClub brushes and DP’s mosh brush then layered back onto the original with Union.

View attachment 162629
Cool. I must get back to doing some collages although pretty busy at the moment.

So Jen, you must be one of the last people still holding an iPhone 6. Any intentions of upgrading anytime? Although you seem to be more interested in manipulation than actually photography so I wondered if you were able to use some of the newer art apps?

Cool. I must get back to doing some collages although pretty busy at the moment.

So Jen, you must be one of the last people still holding an iPhone 6. Any intentions of upgrading anytime? Although you seem to be more interested in manipulation than actually photography so I wondered if you were able to use some of the newer art apps?
Funny you should mention, Ann :D My DH surprised me with an early Christmas gift that he’d gone to a lot of trouble to arrange with our carriers. He thought delivery would be a week or so but it was 24 hours so I’ve seen it :D:D. I’m scared to touch it without a protective case, tempered glass and airbags so we’re going to the Apple store on Saturday:D:D:D

So after the weekend my poor noble loyal 6+ will be pensioned off in my car as a podcast/audiobook library.

And . . . What new art apps? Do tell !

C40B3B98-25ED-43E7-849E-3D838A496122.jpeg
Inspired by zenjenny workflow. The images our all from my iPhone edited in FotoData DestroyPic ( I showed this one to my son and I think I’ve created a monster) and Diptic. I’m amazed by all the artwork here and I would appreciate any ideas about how to get deeper into iPhone art.Online courses etc

Inspired by zenjenny workflow. The images our all from my iPhone edited in FotoData DestroyPic ( I showed this one to my son and I think I’ve created a monster) and Diptic. I’m amazed by all the artwork here and I would appreciate any ideas about how to get deeper into iPhone art.Online courses etc

IMO this is a question first for RoseCat Catherine ImageArt Ann juryjone Jerry Starzee Star and JillyG Jilly. rizole terse Ted deepop David . . . .

Cat was one of the original iPhone artists way back when. Ann has a YouTube channel with tutes and demonstrations of different apps and posts mini-tutes here. Jerry is a well-known art app-reviewer and we have several of his tutorials filed here. Star and Jilly are your best authority rating user-friendliness of iColorama and Procreate courses - and they have both posted images of their work through various courses. iirc terse Ted and deepop David started using iColorama a couple of years back? Ann, Ted and rizole have started threads ICM, blurring, wrecked pano shots, wrecking SnapSeed (rizole’s specialty). Ryn S Ryn was learning calligraphy art . . . where, Ryn? I’ll need help recalling various members’ particular skills.

Your question is a good opportunity for all of us to catch up on members’ recommendations and/or anecdotes on how they got started in particular types of iPhone art. Here:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom