• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

Color or B&W?

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
Color or B&W? If color, does it need anything else? Look forward to getting some Mobitog input.

image-584389930.png

image-2809419172.png

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Colour. The grey tones overwhelm the actual flower reducing its role as the focal point of the pic.

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
I agree with Richard, however I do like the areas around the flower in black and white. Might be worth trying some selective coloring.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Bryan, that is a wacky original colour image in its own right. How about inversing or solarising the colours and making it even more alien?

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Color, most definitely.

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
Thank you for the tips everyone! I'll start playing with it and will post the results!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I was leaning towards the B&W for some reason, but love the ideas posted about selective color + jazzing up the color. Can hardly wait to see what you do with it!