• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

New Come walk with me...

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Laundry room...

Shot today using the "Action Movie" app, uploaded straight to YouTube using its own app later (when I was back home from the tiresome truckload of laundry).

Enjoy :D

HAHA!!!! That was awesome.

FundyBrian

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The Tide Sneaks In.
Come ride the tide with me.
At Eel River Bar in Northern New Brunswick Canada, one side of the (sand)bar is a vast beach 3km long on the Baie Des Chaleurs. That is an inlet from the Atlantic Ocean so this is a saltwater beach and receives continuous waves. One small gap in the bar lets the tide through to the other side where there is the mouth of Eel River. On the inner side the tide rises gently with no apparent waves. The rising tide will gently pick up small objects like seashells, if they are sitting the right way, and float them along like small boats.
iPhone 7 Plus video 1080p edited in LumaFusion, the music is royalty free from within LumaFusion.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The Tide Sneaks In.
At Eel River Bar in Northern New Brunswick Canada, one side of the (sand)bar is a vast beach 3km long on the Baie Des Chaleurs. That is an inlet from the Atlantic Ocean so this is a saltwater beach and receives continuous waves. One small gap in the bar lets the tide through to the other side where there is the mouth of Eel River. On the inner side the tide rises gently with no apparent waves. The rising tide will gently pick up small objects like seashells, if they are sitting the right way, and float them along like small boats.
iPhone 7 Plus video 1080p edited in LumaFusion, the music is royalty free from within LumaFusion.
Love it! Was mesmerised by the bits and bobs floating by!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
The Tide Sneaks In.
How lovely! It's a bit mesmerizing too. [emoji173]️

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Oh this is just a lovely walk. So pretty in Autumn. Sigh....I shall have to do one of the forest and canal. It’s been a while since I did one of these.
It was a lovely trail... I wish we had more color though. There should be red. yellow and orange everywhere, but the leaves are just turning brown and dropping. :(

This is the most color I came across:

AD8F1FAF-E43E-4925-8F39-A37C39BD130C.jpeg