• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

New Come walk with me...

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
OK, I love, love, love this idea...and I have no idea what I’m doing...so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping...
Buzzard Ballet
Hmmmm....this doesn’t look like everyone else’s.
Wait! I think I’ve got it! Woohoo!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
OK, I love, love, love this idea...and I have no idea what I’m doing...so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping...
Buzzard Ballet
Hmmmm....this doesn’t look like everyone else’s.
Wait! I think I’ve got it! Woohoo!
Cool!!

And.....yay!! Thanks for resurrecting this thread! It’s one of my favorites... I’ll try to add some more too, once I start getting out again. :D

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks for that Starzee...it tickles me to think of being thought of when someone else sees buzzards :) that, rather than photography or art, may be what I am remembered for and, I gotta say, I can live with that :lol:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Here’s a short vid of my walk in Provincetown, MA yesterday... it was freezing! I had to buy a wool cap & mittens. Got home today to 80° weather. o_O

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Come Scooter with Us in Malaga

Who says you can’t ride a scooter after 60!

Me and my sis (in white)

This is amazing!!!! I was mesmerized and the music is perfect. It looks so fun...!! Was it difficult to stay balanced? I feel like I would fall off... :eek: At times it felt like you were going to run right into pedestrians and other scooter riders, but I know it was just an illusion. :lol:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This is amazing!!!! I was mesmerized and the music is perfect. It looks so fun...!! Was it difficult to stay balanced? I feel like I would fall off... :eek: At times it felt like you were going to run right into pedestrians and other scooter riders, but I know it was just an illusion. :lol:
It was such fun and we got to see so much more. It was easier than I thought but we actually went quite slowly compared to the youngsters. I could have gone faster but without a helmet and at our age we thought it sensible to go at a speed that would not cause too much damage should we fall which I never felt I would. I did speed up some clips.