• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

New Come walk with me...

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
OK, I love, love, love this idea...and I have no idea what I’m doing...so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping...
Buzzard Ballet
Hmmmm....this doesn’t look like everyone else’s.
Wait! I think I’ve got it! Woohoo!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
OK, I love, love, love this idea...and I have no idea what I’m doing...so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping...
Buzzard Ballet
Hmmmm....this doesn’t look like everyone else’s.
Wait! I think I’ve got it! Woohoo!
Cool!!

And.....yay!! Thanks for resurrecting this thread! It’s one of my favorites... I’ll try to add some more too, once I start getting out again. :D

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks for that Starzee...it tickles me to think of being thought of when someone else sees buzzards :) that, rather than photography or art, may be what I am remembered for and, I gotta say, I can live with that :lol:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Here’s a short vid of my walk in Provincetown, MA yesterday... it was freezing! I had to buy a wool cap & mittens. Got home today to 80° weather. o_O