• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

New Come walk with me...

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I pieced together a few videos in iMovie. The only edit I made was to apply one of their filters, which gives it a blue/lavender-ish cast. It felt like I was on an alien planet... so surreal.

Song: “An Angel Falls” from City of Angels soundtrack.

Cool! Reminds me of Winter days on the beaches here. Well done.

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
OK, I love, love, love this idea...and I have no idea what I’m doing...so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping...
Buzzard Ballet
Hmmmm....this doesn’t look like everyone else’s.
Wait! I think I’ve got it! Woohoo!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
OK, I love, love, love this idea...and I have no idea what I’m doing...so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping...
Buzzard Ballet
Cool!!

And.....yay!! Thanks for resurrecting this thread! It’s one of my favorites... I’ll try to add some more too, once I start getting out again. :D

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Buzzard Ballet
Wow! That’s a lot of vultures. We saw our first ones two weeks ago. I thought of you.

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks for that Starzee...it tickles me to think of being thought of when someone else sees buzzards :) that, rather than photography or art, may be what I am remembered for and, I gotta say, I can live with that :lol:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It’s been awhile... so I thought I’d bring you along on part of today’s hike on Cape Cod.

So nice to see just a tiny bit of your walk. I thought about doing one when I did the Robberg Nature Reserve Walk and now I wish I had. It really gives you so much more than just a photo.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Here’s a short vid of my walk in Provincetown, MA yesterday... it was freezing! I had to buy a wool cap & mittens. Got home today to 80° weather. o_O

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Come Scooter with Us in Malaga

Who says you can’t ride a scooter after 60!

Me and my sis (in white)

This is amazing!!!! I was mesmerized and the music is perfect. It looks so fun...!! Was it difficult to stay balanced? I feel like I would fall off... :eek: At times it felt like you were going to run right into pedestrians and other scooter riders, but I know it was just an illusion. :lol:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This is amazing!!!! I was mesmerized and the music is perfect. It looks so fun...!! Was it difficult to stay balanced? I feel like I would fall off... :eek: At times it felt like you were going to run right into pedestrians and other scooter riders, but I know it was just an illusion. :lol:
It was such fun and we got to see so much more. It was easier than I thought but we actually went quite slowly compared to the youngsters. I could have gone faster but without a helmet and at our age we thought it sensible to go at a speed that would not cause too much damage should we fall which I never felt I would. I did speed up some clips.