• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Cross-Country USA Road Trip

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
View attachment 149598

View attachment 149600
Last night’s glamping adventure in Lebanon,Tennessee. So fun! There were sparkly lights shining up on the tree. :D

The second image was made by Barrett and his 1+ phone using the native camera app and night mode!! Amazing, I must say.
On first glance I thought this was the galaxy above your tent, very cool..................but hey fairy lights are cool too :rolleyes:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
So today I dropped off my 19 year old traveling partner, Barrett, at the Kansas City, Missouri airport. He was on a strict timeline to get back to his new girlfriend so that he could take her to the state fair. :rolleyes: :lol: Ahhhhhh.... young love. His time constraints were putting a kink in my chill, so I bought him a one-way ticket and gave him a big hug. ;)

Now I’m doing the rest of the trip solo! :D Will be adding Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico to my route. Hmmmmm... terse Ted, maybe I can re-route even more and take a ride to Cali? :sneaky:

7E6CCDA2-71B0-4007-8F7D-9E6BB265B21B.jpeg
78F8A19C-998B-43E0-AD3D-0C0F3D2E94BF.jpeg

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m planning to go to Arches National Park any way, so I figure I’d just shoot over to you, then head north to WA. :D
Shoot over? Isn't it like a thousand miles from Arches to Santa Cruz. :lmao:
Agh, it’s all the fault of that annoying little canyon. The route would be a lot shorter if you didn’t have to go around that! :lol:

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
Some people will do anything to get out of meeting Catherine! :lmao: Where are you off to Leslie?
I’d love to meet her! We are going to San Miguel de Allende for 4 days, then onwards to Tuscany and Bavaria. I know... weird itinerary. Planned the Mexico trip awhile ago and then a last minute opportunity opened up to trade one of our fractional week’s in Steamboat CO for a week in Tuscany so we jumped on it. Best airfare was with return thru Munich, so why not stop for a few days.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’d love to meet her! We are going to San Miguel de Allende for 4 days, then onwards to Tuscany and Bavaria. I know... weird itinerary. Planned the Mexico trip awhile ago and then a last minute opportunity opened up to trade one of our fractional week’s in Steamboat CO for a week in Tuscany so we jumped on it. Best airfare was with return thru Munich, so why not stop for a few days.
Fabulous. Lots of photo opps in all of those places. Whereabouts in Tuscany are you going to be Leslie (nosy aren’t I :D )? I’ve been to Tuscany and absolutely love it. Florence, Pisa, Barga, Lucca, The Apennines, that coast with lots of little towns clinging to the cliffs by the sea.:inlove:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs