Cruisin Downtown Harrisburg, PA

Tiffany

MobiStar
Real Name
tiff
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
I moved back to my hometown last spring and I felt as if there'd be nothing to shoot. It doesn't help I don't have a car currently and the city transportation is awful.

But today my buddies and I were downtown visiting a sick friend at UPMC at Harrisburg Hospital and I saw things I could shoot from the top of the hospital garage.

Then we started to cruise second street and Division and while we were at a light I found this pretty interesting scene.

I shot these on my iPhone XS Max in RAW with ProCamera, edited in Darkroom, TouchRetouch, and filters with VSCO.

There's a river down there with some bridges and other spots to shoot. Hopefully a couple of my friends and I can go down there and do some more shooting.
1E217184-29DA-49C6-B0C2-20C2E186CE9F.jpeg
E7AB945B-8303-45CA-889D-B0AC9BBCD035.jpeg

I moved back to my hometown last spring and I felt as if there'd be nothing to shoot. It doesn't help I don't have a car currently and the city transportation is awful.

But today my buddies and I were downtown visiting a sick friend at UPMC at Harrisburg Hospital and I saw things I could shoot from the top of the hospital garage.

Then we started to cruise second street and Division and while we were at a light I found this pretty interesting scene.

I shot these on my iPhone XS Max in RAW with ProCamera, edited in Darkroom, TouchRetouch, and filters with VSCO.

There's a river down there with some bridges and other spots to shoot. Hopefully a couple of my friends and I can go down there and do some more shooting.View attachment 144310View attachment 144311
I particularly like the first. 'Nothing to shoot' yeah I always thought the same, but doing two 365's has taught me there is ALWAYS something to shoot, you just have to look a little harder ;)

There's a river down there with some bridges and other spots to shoot. Hopefully a couple of my friends and I can go down there and do some more shooting.View attachment 144310View attachment 144311
Nice. Totally agree with sinnerjohn.

Nice! And I really like the editing you did (I’m a VSCO fan :thumbs: ) Zooming in on the second image, I see lots of intriguing things that would be fun to capture up close (railroad tracks, the bridge, that body of water).

Nice! And I really like the editing you did (I’m a VSCO fan :thumbs: ) Zooming in on the second image, I see lots of intriguing things that would be fun to capture up close (railroad tracks, the bridge, that body of water).

I really want to get down to the river no question. I was on top of the hospital and spotted the river but my vantage point was bad so I got what I could.

Hoping my friends and I head back down soon when the sun is low again.

I really want to get down to the river no question. I was on top of the hospital and spotted the river but my vantage point was bad so I got what I could.

Hoping my friends and I head back down soon when the sun is low again.
Be nice to see some Civil War stuff as I believe that you are in the right place there.

Back
Top Bottom