DALIENUTOPIA - the book is here!

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Dear fellow iPhoneographers, please go to http://www.blurb.com and search for "Dalienutopia" (under Title), or "AlyZen Moonshadow" (under author) and you will see my book DALIENUTOPIA there. Please preview, leave your comments or, best of all, BUY MY BOOK! I need to feed my iPhoneography addiction :eek:! Support a starving iPhoneographer :p!

Simply awesome swampland iPhoneography Aly... :thumbs: ...some stunning images throughout the preview that just makes me want to be there and witness the beauty first hand... :D

Beautifully worked with your iPhone indeed... ;)

And superb choice of title... :cool:

A pleasure Aly... :thumbs:

I have been thinking about Blurbing some iPhoneography stuff for a long time now, so I am always in awe of those that have managed to pull it off and especially when the material is so awesomely well done as yours is... ;)

Rog... :D

Blurb isn't the cheapest, but I read good reviews about the print quality and ease of use. I had some problems uploading the book online, it just wouldn't show up. Blurb's Tech Support was very quick to answer my emails, in the end I had to send the book to them for them to upload, which they did pronto. I can't wait for my book to arrive, to see if the quality is as good as they say. Even if nobody buys my book, at least I've got sonething tangible in my hand, to add to my portfolio.

My next project will be called "iPerth", iThink heehee ;-)

Excellent Aly... ;) ...you will have to update us as soon as you have the book and can get all touchy feely with it... :thumbs: ...it would be good to know if the quality lives up to expectations... :sneaky:

Great idea for the next title... :lmao:

...so why wasn't the current one called iDalienutopia... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom