• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Mobi52 Dave Gray’s Project 52-2019

lisamjw

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Gorgeous images, Dave! Glad you decided to continue on with a Project 52!

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I love the sort of night-time vibe you’re imparting to these images Dave.
I’ve been following a photographer on Instagram and Flickr called Christian Heller........check him out.....I find his style stunning so i’m doing my own interpretation of this style.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
View attachment 120354

Week 3-52

River Nene,Northamptonshire.Edited in Quickshot and Lightroom.
Wow. These are stunning. Magical, as Jilly says. Exciting to see you playing with your style. I’m going to look for Christian Heller on IG - but I’m willing to bet you have made the form your own.

Where are you Dave? Where’s last week’s image? Don’t think we don’t notice!
Yes, Dave - where are you/your images? Hope all is well for you & Jan

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Wow. These are stunning. Magical, as Jilly says. Exciting to see you playing with your style. I’m going to look for Christian Heller on IG - but I’m willing to bet you have made the form your own.

Yes, Dave - where are you/your images? Hope all is well for you & Jan
I’ve morphed to the Landscape Forum...thanks.