Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

Oh no, you’re ruining my day - I can’t spot it :alien::lmao:
Fab reflections. Is it the one bottom left that looks like a beaver has been sharpening his teeth on it?
Here’s a different view. It’s dead center, tapered just above the waterline
20E9CD81-61E2-440B-9FFD-C2C845B5D3F7.jpeg

10 May
A trip to the Tuesday farmer’s market (there’s also one on Saturdays.) This one has morphed into more than kust produce, with bakers, pizza makers, honey, hard cider, pierogies, and a taco vender, as well as the usual produce and cheeses. There’s live music as well.
The Wingate “farmer” , seen under the blue awning in the beige and olive print shirt is a good friend of my daughter. For those of you who looked at Jullia’s wedding pictures and video, she provided all the flower arrangements (with her own grown flowers) and sang as part of the duet.
7D5C9D5D-C4B4-4B33-B3D4-D86FFDB43D9B.jpeg

7C9B0D16-07AC-4F59-B167-3EA4354F185E.jpeg
68A3DF5B-6C79-42CB-9214-1A86074F8352.jpeg

10 May
A trip to the Tuesday farmer’s market (there’s also one on Saturdays.) This one has morphed into more than kust produce, with bakers, pizza makers, honey, hard cider, pierogies, and a taco vender, as well as the usual produce and cheeses. There’s live music as well.
The Wingate “farmer” , seen under the blue awning in the beige and olive print shirt is a good friend of my daughter. For those of you who looked at Jullia’s wedding pictures and video, she provided all the flower arrangements (with her own grown flowers) and sang as part of the duet.
View attachment 180337
View attachment 180338View attachment 180339
Wow, I’d love to visit that market!:hearteyes:

11 May
We went for a walk today in the Berkshires, a low lying range about 40 miles to the west. I keep meaning to bring my Moment telephoto on our walk, but it’s still sitting on the table where I put it about 2 weeks ago.
6F34B9BF-8AB4-409D-9FAC-8BF746CEEAB5.jpeg

11 May
We went for a walk today in the Berkshires, a low lying range about 40 miles to the west. I keep meaning to bring my Moment telephoto on our walk, but it’s still sitting on the table where I put it about 2 weeks ago.
View attachment 180377
That’s the problem with extra gear. I have bought many things I hardly ever used :oops: Beautiful photo anyhow:):thumbs:

11 May
View attachment 180377
Ah, so in the UK I live in the county of Berkshire.

Back
Top Bottom