Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

18 November
The vase and the flowers, run through NightCafe, iC, SuperimposeX, and Proceate
E34F24E9-12EA-42CA-A63A-3C159AC20D6C.jpeg

21 November
This homing pigeon, flew into our back door, and must’ve been stunned because it didn’t fly away, even when you went outside to check on his well-being. He just walked around and scurried away from us. Luckily, the pigeon coop is just around the corner. We walked over and arrived just as the copp’s owner was pulling into his driveway. He came over and caught the pigeon, and took it home to rehabilitate it.
53D1E56F-2BE2-4318-850C-E5D234E7A272.jpeg

21 November
This homing pigeon, flew into our back door, and must’ve been stunned because it didn’t fly away, even when you went outside to check on his well-being. He just walked around and scurried away from us. Luckily, the pigeon coop is just around the corner. We walked over and arrived just as the copp’s owner was pulling into his driveway. He came over and caught the pigeon, and took it home to rehabilitate it.
View attachment 188246
Ouch, poor little guy…..

21 November
View attachment 188246
What a beauty! Such a pure snow white!

Hello David, nice to see you here again. Hope you’re fine and that you spend a restful Christmas with your family :) :inlove:
Thanks, Eva. We are in Cleveland where the “feels like” temperatures have been around -30° C.And we having a great Christmas.I hope that your holiday has been good (and judging from your IG it has.) I’ve been faithfully taking at least one photo a day. Whether or not I can post them before the New Year is up in the air.

Thanks, Eva. We are in Cleveland where the “feels like” temperatures have been around -30° C.And we having a great Christmas.I hope that your holiday has been good (and judging from your IG it has.) I’ve been faithfully taking at least one photo a day. Whether or not I can post them before the New Year is up in the air.
Good to hear you are fine. Hope you have warm sweaters to fight off the cold. We had around 20C a couple of weeks ago. A good thing with having cold weather for a few days makes you think that for ex minus 10 is ”nice and warm” :)

Back
Top Bottom