Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

Day 27/365
It’s still really cold here, -15°C this AM, up to -7 when we took a short walk in the afternoon. The local river is still frozen and it’s fun to walk on, getting a whole different perspective from the riverbank trail.
View attachment 176020
VSCO

View attachment 176021
Photos
We’ll have your cold tomorrow, but I‘m thinking you guys are in the path of the nor’easter that is crawling up the coast. How much snow do you expect?

Day 28/365
One of our usual walks takes us by a large swamp (the result of several beaver dams) which killed all the trees within it. Usually we can only walk on the bordering trails, but today it was frozen so we could walk through the dead forest.
65BD3F9F-8DE3-445C-B77D-2098F844773E.jpeg

PicTapGo+
On our frozen river walks where we saw other walkers and their dogs or skaters, today we saw a different breed of outdoor types.
71A15952-55E4-4FF8-969F-C91F26087A1A.jpeg

No edit

Well I would if I was home. We left for Florida this morning :lol: Our trip was planned a long time ago and our flight was for Saturday. But we were able to switch and get out today.
It takes me a while to get a handle on where people are from on Mobitog. But LUCKY YOU!! I am sitting here looking at the storm track, grateful that is missing us by a mile. It appears that Boston is getting 24+ inches! I am so glad you got out of Dodge (or Needham) Whatever will they do with all that snow in the city? i just can’t imagine.

It takes me a while to get a handle on where people are from on Mobitog. But LUCKY YOU!! I am sitting here looking at the storm track, grateful that is missing us by a mile. It appears that Boston is getting 24+ inches! I am so glad you got out of Dodge (or Needham) Whatever will they do with all that snow in the city? i just can’t imagine.
They truck the snow to parking lots and large open areas.

Day 31/365
We basically only have a repertoire of 4 walks that we take. It’s hard to squeeze photos out of the same old same old. And here’s more of the same old. It’s a view of a large marsh, covered with marsh grasses and reeds in the warmer months.
4FE17133-5475-4673-A916-3D095943CAF3.jpeg

Pixelmator Photo

Day 31/365
We basically only have a repertoire of 4 walks that we take. It’s hard to squeeze photos out of the same old same old. And here’s more of the same old. It’s a view of a large marsh, covered with marsh grasses and reeds in the warmer months.
View attachment 176246
Pixelmator Photo
I know what you mean deepop David. But this is beautiful.

Day 31/365
View attachment 176246
Pixelmator Photo
I basically have two, so stop complaining. Besides, they’re new to the rest of us and we won’t get tired of seeing photos of them.:mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom