Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

17 October
Grace keeps harvesting those Autumn blossoms
D8BDB776-B080-4ABC-B9CC-BDB1F731729E.jpeg

Mextures

Wow! Look at all the baby stuff!
The cradle and the Moses basket date back to our firstborn, 41 years ago. (The cradle was made by Grace’s father.) The high chair is new (although we have a 41 year old one, also made by Grace’s dad, but it doesn’t rate highly on comfort and ease of use compared to the new one.)

The cradle and the Moses basket date back to our firstborn, 41 years ago. (The cradle was made by Grace’s father.) The high chair is new (although we have a 41 year old one, also made by Grace’s dad, but it doesn’t rate highly on comfort and ease of use compared to the new one.)
I love the hand me downs!!

Those high chairs have been popular for decades here too. Norwegian design. Quite expensive for young families but you can find used ones a lot cheaper. They are sold under the name Tripptrapp which has to do with the fact that the ”chair grows with the child”. We still have our Tripptrapp in a spare room. I often stumble on it. Good for me to be reminded. We really should sell our Tripptrapp or better just give it away to some charity.

Last edited:
Wow… that is so special to have these heirlooms. ❤️

Those high chairs have been popular for decades here too. Norwegian design. Quite expensive for young families but you can find used ones a lot cheaper. They are sold under the name Tripptrapp which has to do with the fact that the ”chair grows with the child”. We still have our Tripptrapp in a spare room. I often stumble on it. Good for me to be reminded. We really should sell our Tripptrapp or better just give it away to some charity.
I love Scandinavian design. ❤️

Way too expensive for Julia, but luckily given as a present from one her more affluent sisters.

Back
Top Bottom