Mobi52 Deepop’s Project 52 - 2020

in which case we will naturally expect 52.28% of an image for Week 53. (Star, I’ve rounded to two significant places - hope that sits okay with your calculator?:inlove:)
That’s fine, though here in the US, we round UP if the digit to be eliminated is 5 or over. I will go ahead and post 52.29% of an image for week 53. Providing of course that Procreate has an option to calculate fractions of images.......

That’s fine, though here in the US, we round UP if the digit to be eliminated is 5 or over

well fine, if you’re okay with that level of imprecision :mobibabe:

Providing of course that Procreate has an option to calculate fractions of images.......

Don’t y’all have rulers in the US? I mean, I know being the western world‘s last bastion of the Imperial system makes measurement generally a bit more complicated. But if you’re not bothered about significant places :mobibabe: :mobibabe: then let me help you out: 52.29 x 100/12 = 6.2748 (6.3 for the US) So for every twelve INCHES :rolleyes: of your image you subtract 5.7252 (5.8 for US) then you‘ll be fine. As long as it’s a square image. If it’s a rectangle then naturally you need to adjust for the aspect ratio.

[Of course in Au we would be more precise and say that since week 53 accounts for only .285 of a week, then strictly, you should provide 12x2/7 (3.4285) of an image, but that’s whole other story :mobibabe: :mobibabe: :mobibabe:]

Hope this helps :thumbs:

. I will go ahead and post 52.29% of an image for week 53

isn’t this deepop ’s thread? :lmao:

Hmmph. I'm starting week 1 on Jan.1, which by my calculations is the first day of 2020
That’s fine, though here in the US, we round UP if the digit to be eliminated is 5 or over. I will go ahead and post 52.29% of an image for week 53. Providing of course that Procreate has an option to calculate fractions of images.......
Y'all's math is off. The last "week" you only need to post 29 % (=2/7) of an image. :whistle:

Precisely.

Now I think we should have an erudite conversation about when the new decade really begins.

And I must say with all this fuss about how many weeks in a leap year, quite frankly I’m disappointed in the uptake (zero) of this much more pressing issue.

Don’t y’all have rulers in the US? I mean, I know being the western world‘s last bastion of the Imperial system makes measurement generally a bit more complicated. But if you’re not bothered about significant places :mobibabe: :mobibabe: then let me help you out: 52.29 x 100/12 = 6.2748 (6.3 for the US) So for every twelve INCHES :rolleyes: of your image you subtract 5.7252 (5.8 for US) then you‘ll be fine. As long as it’s a square image. If it’s a rectangle then naturally you need to adjust for the aspect ratio.

[Of course in Au we would be more precise and say that since week 53 accounts for only .285 of a week, then strictly, you should provide 12x2/7 (3.4285) of an image, but that’s whole other story :mobibabe: :mobibabe: :mobibabe:]

You snuck this in while I was looking at Dee's epoch converter,

Fortunately, I have another 51.29 weeks to figure it out. So, is this the beginning of the decade or is that next year, when presumably we will be back to 52 weeks in a year?

Week 1/52.28571429
Golden hour
833FD2EF-F617-4C1E-BAC1-69BB6613204A.jpeg

Shooting star
Camera+2
B19226BC-B99B-4109-AA9C-FD42EA75FFA8.jpeg

Week 1/52.28571429
Golden hour
View attachment 153868

Shooting star
Camera+2
View attachment 153869
Worth the wait. That building is wonderful - all that sign writing. Does it really say that somebody’s flour is always desirable. :lol: And to get the man riding by on his bicyle.:notworthy: The mirror is beautiful, but disconcerting. Shouldn’t you be reflected in there Count David?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom