Defiance, MO sunrise

Lexbarr

MobiStarter
Real Name
Robert Barr
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
7C3AE73B-219F-47CA-B156-6874412F5286.jpeg

It may be a bit of an odd thing to focus on, but the leaves in the lower right really add quite a bit to the image for me. Maybe it's that they draw my eyes to that corner, and from there they move in a diagonal from lower right to upper middle left, through the sunrise. I think it would read a bit differently if the stone wall were by itself.

It may be a bit of an odd thing to focus on, but the leaves in the lower right really add quite a bit to the image for me. Maybe it's that they draw my eyes to that corner, and from there they move in a diagonal from lower right to upper middle left, through the sunrise. I think it would read a bit differently if the stone wall were by itself.
I agree, although I admit I wouldn’t have thought that if you hadn’t pointed it out. I also notice that my eyes paused on the hay roll. Nice work Lexbarr , do you have a name we can use?

I agree, although I admit I wouldn’t have thought that if you hadn’t pointed it out. I also notice that my eyes paused on the hay roll. Nice work Lexbarr , do you have a name we can use?
A name for me or the photo? mine is Robert the photo is subject of the original post

I agree with you. they parallel the road which is a major leading line.

Back
Top Bottom