"Terminal Box - Pelham, NY"
image.jpg

"Hurtin'"
image.jpg

"Hubbard's Shoe Oil"
image.jpg

"Todd Rundgren Dreaming"
image.jpg

Love them all... especially "Hurtin'" and "Todd Rundgren Dreaming".

We'd love to learn the app(s) you used to create your beautiful art, and any processing/editing tips or hurdles you experienced.

I'll just BET you would! ;) Do you ask a saucier what's his secret rémoulade ingredient is?

Kidding aside, I use "Snapseed" almost exclusively. The "drama" filter is really useful for bringing up the relief of the paper textures, and the "vintage" for those cool, mottled backgrounds. The "grunge" is particularly good for turning simple drawings into dripping, moody ones.

image.jpg

I'll just BET you would! ;) Do you ask a saucier what's his secret rémoulade ingredient is?

Kidding aside, I use "Snapseed" almost exclusively. The "drama" filter is really useful for bringing up the relief of the paper textures, and the "vintage" for those cool, mottled backgrounds. The "grunge" is particularly good for turning simple drawings into dripping, moody ones.

View attachment 50066
Ooooo.... I love this one!!! A fave so far, for sure. :inlove:

(and I Spy some Hipstamatic in the mix....) :sneaky:

Thank you for sharing your "secret recipe". :D :thumbs: At MobiTog, it's all about sharing, teaching, learning, discussing, inspiring, etc. As we all know, you can give the exact same photo + app recipe to two people and the results will turn out completely different.

Ooooo.... I love this one!!! A fave so far, for sure. :inlove:

(and I Spy some Hipstamatic in the mix....) :sneaky:

Thank you for sharing your "secret recipe". :D :thumbs: At MobiTog, it's all about sharing, teaching, learning, discussing, inspiring, etc. As we all know, you can give the exact same photo + app recipe to two people and the results will turn out completely different.

An aside; most of the drawings are executed w/ a Sharpie fine point on a post-it note, then any color is usually applied from a four-choice array of Highlighter. Blue, green, orange and good ol' yellow. The filters allow for the muting and muddying of the colors.

Basically, they're all done @ work, during down-time.

Back
Top Bottom