Digital Collages with iColorama

Here is my first video tutorial to help you with making collages in iColorama.

Marvellous Ann. :inlove::inlove::inlove::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Thank you sooooo much. May I just say you have the most wonderful voice. I could listen to it for hours (so please record some more :lol:). I'm going to go off now and see what I can produce.

Why do I get only this:
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1470609846.341198.jpg

Did you delete it already? Some server Germans can't access?? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

It might be something to do with the fact that I have to specify in Vimeo which websites are allowed to run this video. I obviously put in mobitog.com but with the app I might have to specify something else like what the app was developed in. Venomator to the rescue?!

It might be something to do with the fact that I have to specify in Vimeo which websites are allowed to run this video. I obviously put in mobitog.com but with the app I might have to specify something else like what the app was developed in. Venomator to the rescue?!
The App is based on the standard TapaTalk offering Ann, so if anything you could try specifying TapaTalk perhaps... :D

Great tip about the brush mask. I'll be using that. :thumbs:

Last edited:
I wasn't able to play the video on the app, but worked fine on the website. Very good video. I've wandering around, lost, in iColorama for quite a while. This was one of the more helpful videos I've seen.

I wasn't able to play the video on the app, but worked fine on the website. Very good video. I've wandering around, lost, in iColorama for quite a while. This was one of the more helpful videos I've seen.

It's very easy to lose hours in iColorama. :lol: You're right about Ann's video - it's great. :thumbs:

I've actually done another one but not on collages. Just an interesting pencil-like effect but need to edit it first and doubt that I will get it done before Bali.

I've actually done another one but not on collages. Just an interesting pencil-like effect but need to edit it first and doubt that I will get it done before Bali.

What? :eek: Now that's just mean. :( Tease us with the idea of a pencil sketch iC tute and then say we can't have it until you've been on holiday. Outrageous.:D

Back
Top Bottom