Real Name
Bill Draheim
Dimensional Revolution
By BillDraheim.com
For more information go to :
[URL='http://billdraheim.com/']http://billdraheim.com[/URL]​

G2_01-2.jpg

Created entirely on a Samsung Convoy U640 no apps ® 2016 MVP

Thank you. So I posted this in three other forums and they all got deleted. "Quads deleted Bill" . Am I not to post the same picture in different forums?
Hey Bill, sorry, only just picked up on your question... ;)

The short answer is - we do try to limit iMage posts to a single Section, the one most appropriate to the subject being posted... :thumbs:

There are a number of reasons for this: it keeps the Sections tidy and populated with appropriate material; it avoids confusion with your fellow members as they will have a single thread to address their comments, remarks and feedback to; it helps us control the resources required to keep the site running efficiently without too much pressure or wasted memory, which in turn helps control the not insignificant costs of running the community (which is largely self-funded and assisted by some very generous MobiMembers!)... :D

Finally, it also helps us pick up on one of the common errors of the mobile posting age - multi-posts in error because of poor connection and itchy trigger fingers... :eek: This is actually why three out of your four iMages were deleted originally, simply because I thought the multi-posting error had hit your iMage... :)

If I had realised you intended to post four iMages, I would have messaged you about it before taking the action, so you would have been forewarned, apologies for that little faux pas... :barf:

Hopefully you can understand now why we would prefer an iMage to be posted in a single Section - although, as in everything else, exceptions do occur... :rog:

Hey Bill, sorry, only just picked up on your question... ;)

The short answer is - we do try to limit iMage posts to a single Section, the one most appropriate to the subject being posted... :thumbs:

There are a number of reasons for this: it keeps the Sections tidy and populated with appropriate material; it avoids confusion with your fellow members as they will have a single thread to address their comments, remarks and feedback to; it helps us control the resources required to keep the site running efficiently without too much pressure or wasted memory, which in turn helps control the not insignificant costs of running the community (which is largely self-funded and assisted by some very generous MobiMembers!)... :D

Finally, it also helps us pick up on one of the common errors of the mobile posting age - multi-posts in error because of poor connection and itchy trigger fingers... :eek: This is actually why three out of your four iMages were deleted originally, simply because I thought the multi-posting error had hit your iMage... :)

If I had realised you intended to post four iMages, I would have messaged you about it before taking the action, so you would have been forewarned, apologies for that little faux pas... :barf:

Hopefully you can understand now why we would prefer an iMage to be posted in a single Section - although, as in everything else, exceptions do occur... :rog:
Okay, Got it. Thank you for the response. Bill

Thanks Bill... :thumbs:

Supercool iMage by the way... ;)

What processes did you put the original to achieve that awesomeness... :D
These are all done on a Samsung Convoy flip phone. The entire composition is achieved via the cameras archaic and limited functions. The process takes upward of a couple hours to a few days depending on the texture I am looking for. Here is a description on how I did another piece. Of course I can't give away all my secrets. Thank you for your interest.
http://mobilephotography.about.com/...orials/tp/Mobile-Artistry-on-a-Flip-Phone.htm

These are all done on a Samsung Convoy flip phone. The entire composition is achieved via the cameras archaic and limited functions. The process takes upward of a couple hours to a few days depending on the texture I am looking for. Here is a description on how I did another piece. Of course I can't give away all my secrets. Thank you for your interest.
http://mobilephotography.about.com/...orials/tp/Mobile-Artistry-on-a-Flip-Phone.htm
Very cool! Thanks for sharing your workflow.

Back
Top Bottom