• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Doors and Windows Challenge

Breconrambler

MobiAddict
Real Name
Hans
Device
iPhone 6
It is, and the alley's not wide enough for me to back up and get the whole mural in one shot. At the other end of the alley is the Kuumbwa Jazz Center, where touring jazz groups stop to play on their way between SF and LA. (Plus there's the Bagelry in case you get hungry, and a pub in case you get thirsty.)
Take several shots to document it...

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
I can try both. I think the pano is likely to be too distorted in the middle to correct (because I can't get far enough away). But if so, I could shoot and stitch to get the whole thing.
I've tried walking with the camera to so there's no rotation and no distortion but with patchy results, there's usually judder in the picture.