• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

Doors and Windows Challenge

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Long Gone now are the days when I would have reclaimed that door, stripped it back and used it in one of my early house projects......and then came IKEA...))...((
Speaking of IKEA. I dug this knife out of one of our flower beds a few weeks ago. It's not ours and we've been in this house 6 years so it's been in the soil at least that long. It's the only metal object I've dug out the ground without any corrosion or tarnish. Well done IKEA.
IMG_20191019_193906.jpg

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Speaking of IKEA. I dug this knife out of one of our flower beds a few weeks ago. It's not ours and we've been in this house 6 years so it's been in the soil at least that long. It's the only metal object I've dug out the ground without any corrosion or tarnish. Well done IKEA.
View attachment 150739
Ahhhh yes, that high quality Chinese steel we hear so much about. :rolleyes: Amazing that it’s untarnished.

Breconrambler

MobiAddict
Real Name
Hans
Device
iPhone 6
View attachment 150739
View attachment 150739
perfect to cut, clean and share apples with...

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 150739
:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

I have that exact set of knives!!
Four different sizes/shapes, and I’ve had them for 20 years and they’ve never dulled. They aren’t super sharp (I’ve “cut” myself a couple times and didn’t break the skin, where a super sharp knife would have cut my finger off, which is why I refuse to buy super sharp knives) but they cut fruits & veggies really well! They’re a phenomenon, I say. :mobibabe: