• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Doors and Windows Challenge

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Long Gone now are the days when I would have reclaimed that door, stripped it back and used it in one of my early house projects......and then came IKEA...))...((
Speaking of IKEA. I dug this knife out of one of our flower beds a few weeks ago. It's not ours and we've been in this house 6 years so it's been in the soil at least that long. It's the only metal object I've dug out the ground without any corrosion or tarnish. Well done IKEA.
IMG_20191019_193906.jpg

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Speaking of IKEA. I dug this knife out of one of our flower beds a few weeks ago. It's not ours and we've been in this house 6 years so it's been in the soil at least that long. It's the only metal object I've dug out the ground without any corrosion or tarnish. Well done IKEA.
View attachment 150739
Ahhhh yes, that high quality Chinese steel we hear so much about. :rolleyes: Amazing that it’s untarnished.

Breconrambler

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Hans
Device
iPhone 6
View attachment 150739
View attachment 150739
perfect to cut, clean and share apples with...

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 150739
:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

I have that exact set of knives!!
Four different sizes/shapes, and I’ve had them for 20 years and they’ve never dulled. They aren’t super sharp (I’ve “cut” myself a couple times and didn’t break the skin, where a super sharp knife would have cut my finger off, which is why I refuse to buy super sharp knives) but they cut fruits & veggies really well! They’re a phenomenon, I say. :mobibabe: