Down on Her Luck

damn_que_mala

MobiStar
Real Name
Mala Perez
Native cam, edited in dramatic B&W and Pix.

Sent from my iPhone via the mobitog app
image-1503944530.png

Very Well constructed shot, the light really isolates her from the other people- all too common situation these days

robertk328 said:
Was the "spotlight" added in or was it really like that? Nice work :)

Thanks!! I added the spotlight in using Dramatic B&W :)

Ok so in the dramatic b&w app - can you keep color or did you add that back in? I like b&w so not a drawback but curious how you did it!

:)

robertk328 said:
Ok so in the dramatic b&w app - can you keep color or did you add that back in? I like b&w so not a drawback but curious how you did it!

:)

Ok here's the original image and then the image after I ran it through Dramatic B&W'S Infared Brown...

After that I used Pix to get the final image... Maybe the nightfall & auto correct filters with the claywall texture... I don't recall 100%

Attachments

• image-838828072.png
    image-838828072.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1181804646.png
    image-1181804646.png
    118 KB · Views: 32
damn_que_mala said:
Ok here's the original image and then the image after I ran it through Dramatic B&W'S Infared Brown...

After that I used Pix to get the final image... Maybe the nightfall & auto correct filters with the claywall texture... I don't recall 100%
ahh ok thanks! Maybe the infrared brown is what left some of the color in there :) have been having fun with Dramatic B&W - will have to try it on my iPad. Will also check out Pix!

robertk328 said:
ahh ok thanks! Maybe the infrared brown is what left some of the color in there :) have been having fun with Dramatic B&W - will have to try it on my iPad. Will also check out Pix!

Turns out I have Pix! Ha - guess that's the nature of the beast - have so many apps you forget what you have!

Back
Top Bottom