• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Down Under

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

FundyBrian

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I don’t think they’ve gone electric - but they’re often miked.
The mikes in this case look a little more integral than just saying it’s miked. And a quad didgeridoo, to boot.
I have a didgeridoo myself but I never got very far with it. I got it because I read that playing the didgeridoo, and a couple of other wind instruments, helped tone the throat muscles and this reduces snoring :rolleyes:, not that I know anyone who snores, of course.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I struggle. The breathing is the hardest part. My friend Preston, studied under Allan Shockley, can circular breathe.
I have an original eucalyptus didgeridoo. The sound, when I manage to make some, is wonderful. :) I keep trying ;)

Isn’t it the most breathtaking haunting sound. Decades ago I was blessed (more than I realised at the time) to live and work in the remote north west. And every single night I heard corroboree— didge, sticks, singing.

Glad you keep at it :)

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Isn’t it the most breathtaking haunting sound. Decades ago I was blessed (more than I realised at the time) to live and work in the remote north west. And every single night I heard corroboree— didge, sticks, singing.

Glad you keep at it :)
I get dizzy trying to keep up, lol. It is fun though. I'm happy to report I am way past the incessant fart sounds ;):)