Dubble Mobi-on-World

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
This thread will be posts using only the Dubble App, one image by a MobiTog Member, second image can be from a Dubble with either a Favourite or World.
Feel free to add Dubbles here...
Please include the Dubble Username along with the image.

These are some of my Dubbles with various users

image.jpg

Dubble with Blue Element, mine is the background image, Blue elements is the Text

image.jpg

Dubble with Bgrbrr8926, mine is the tree.

image.jpg

Dubble with KarlaJ94, I had been out playing with Harris App and took the picture of the tree, KarlaJ94 is the Steampunk Girl

image.jpg

Dubble with CumCake, I am always amazed at how many really neat images have come from my photo of a red bridge.

image.jpg

Dubble with Bgrbrr8926. My Abstract and his/hers silhouette.

image.jpg

Dubble with BlindFlusche, my tree his/her image with 4 panels.

image.jpg

Dubble with RoxyMay, my Tree, his/her dancers

A Dubble w myself and BubbleDubble's elastics (I think) and my bridge
image.jpg

Another w BubbleDubble's Sunset, my combine
image.jpg

HannahMarie's Mall, my frames w LightLeaks
image.jpg

MissDiana's Snowy image, my LightLeaks
image.jpg

CumCakes's Kids on the Shore, an image of mine done with Harris Camera
image.jpg

Larinaaaaaaa's Girl Walking and a Harris Camera image of mine
image.jpg

Seumboy's Smoke Weed image, my image from Harris Camera
image.jpg

Horsefly1998’s Building, my Tree
image.jpg

Have not been on Dubble in a while so thought I would have a look. Uploaded some pics and like these...

EllieChloee's selfie (possibly) and an image of different chunk of tinfoil (in different colours) and modified in another app I have not used in a while, MagicHour
image.jpg

My same image as above mixed with Faba's artwork
image.jpg

Same basic start image but another result from MagicHour, mixed with Libraxxx's Tree
image.jpg

Another image I uploaded was one I did with an HDR image of clouds and run through Stackables Living Planet, this is mixed with an image by Mochachenzi
image.jpg

Same image of clouds mixed with a scenic by Brunninhass
image.jpg

These are so cool Larry... I especially love the second image of the guy in a fedora... great!!

Last night I thought I would see what new dubble's had come along.

Myself and Wibstar
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1438113758.498168.jpg

Myself and JBLC75
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1438113814.267885.jpg

Myself and I-Fearless
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1438113874.500470.jpg

Myself and Xjanne
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1438113927.257734.jpg

More Dubble images

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1439999077.962882.jpg

Dubble w Audrey711

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1439999314.625713.jpg

Dubble w xxpiahe

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1439999372.044581.jpg

Dubble w noerb

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1439999417.973326.jpg

Dubble w Ryo-8

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1439999485.548371.jpg

Dubble w Raymedeiross

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1439999551.521744.jpg

Dubble w EmilyBevens

Been busy last night on Dubble, several neat one this morning.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1440191643.622810.jpg

Dubble w yaakatyaa

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1440191716.747566.jpg

Dubble w Faba

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1440191769.653298.jpg

Dubble w riikkaeerika

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1440191846.158365.jpg

Dubble w thecaffinated (like their name)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1440191939.398925.jpg

Dubble w kakustar

The Dubble with Faba is beautiful! [emoji178] And so is the one with Thecaffeinated. Wow.

I like how the first one looks like an apparition :) but yes my favourites were the Faba and thecaffinated dubble's.

Never thought of this one but probably better then anything else at the moment...

I think we should have a thread of 'Dubbles with Larry's Bridge' ....I must have a dozen!
My bridge seems to fit more often then not with Dubble. I probably have at least a couple dozen... :)

These are FAB. They're all so different and I love them all....fave tho is the last one. [emoji173]️

These are FAB. They're all so different and I love them all....fave tho is the last one. [emoji173]️

Thanks Catherine, I really like this lot as well. I'm learning to be more discerning of what I put up (what's more likely to work). And more patient - I think it's fair to say 90% rubbish cliché and/or plagiarised images, but the 10% is worth waiting for.

I must invite PicsbyJCG Christer to join in over there - on my last session I saw no less than five images of people's feet (!), several coffee cups, lots of someone pouting at the camera, buildings galore (not particularly interesting or well-taken, just..'buildings') and many many images of young women gazing pensively out of a window/across the sea/whoknowswhere . . . Christer would have an apoplectic fit! :lmao:

(Really, Christer, come and do a few just for the exercise -- systematic desensitisation :))

Back
Top Bottom