MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I have a ridiculous amount of duplicate contacts - each contact is in my address book 3-4 times. I think this is due to some madness with iCloud/iTunes syncing... I don’t know how I got this many versions but it’s making me CRAZY. I Googled and found a few apps that claimed they merged duplicate contacts but not one of them worked. :angry:

Short of spending literally HOURS manually deleting thousands, does anyone know of a miracle fix?? :tired:

I used Google contacts and Outlook duplicate merge contacts features... then export to a .csv for importing to ‘Apple world’... I still struggle with Apple’s contact syncing or lack thereof, duplicates, etc. :zip:

I used some of those programs you mentioned... getting the same results, made a mess of my contacts.

I used Google contacts and Outlook duplicate merge contacts features... then export to a .csv for importing to ‘Apple world’... I still struggle with Apple’s contact syncing or lack thereof, duplicates, etc. :zip:

I used some of those programs you mentioned... getting the same results, made a mess of my contacts.
Hmmmmm.... I guess exporting to a .csv file I could delete dupes on my computer.... it will still be a horrifying ordeal but easier than in my phone.

Back
Top Bottom