Eagles.. This morning was it!!

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
I'm still shaking from the adrenalin of the event! I froze at first, like I always do because I am in such awe of these birds. They are just beautiful to watch in the air. The pair were together and hunting. They passed a fish from talon to talon in the air!! I think I even saw them land in their nest tree. Simply cool.

We are looking at getting me a telephoto lens for the phone just for the eagles. I know I can use my DSLR, but I want pics with the iPhone. And good ones.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352214047.805940.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352214063.096441.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352214075.314037.jpg

ValeriGail said:
I'm still shaking from the adrenalin of the event! I froze at first, like I always do because I am in such awe of these birds. They are just beautiful to watch in the air. The pair were together and hunting. They passed a fish from talon to talon in the air!! I think I even saw them land in their nest tree. Simply cool.

We are looking at getting me a telephoto lens for the phone just for the eagles. I know I can use my DSLR, but I want pics with the iPhone. And good ones.

Fab :D nice shots Valeri ! We had a red kite in our garden once , a fab bird of prey ! They are such wonderful creatures ! When its mating season here they pass sticks in mid sir just like your eagles its amazing to see them tumble and play ! I could do with a tele lens too. ! :D

Good for you V, I think it is simply awesome that you are chasing these most brilliant of raptors with you iPhone... :notworthy:

Such dedication to the cause simply has to be applauded and we definitely look forward to seeing more dramas unfold in this adventure... :D

View attachment 26154
View attachment 26155
View attachment 26156

Now those images deserve an awesomesauce!!! :)
Fantastic Valeri.

Back
Top Bottom