• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Edit This Edit This (Bonus Round)

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
So I said elsewhere that I wasn't happy with my edit of the image below, now its your turn.

I'm looking for any edit, cropping, straightening, colour, b/w etc but not too much on the (ahem) abstract variety.
Its the original file wonky angle and all. See what you can do and I'll call time when I think its past its sell by date :D

20181026_161007.jpg

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
So I said elsewhere that I wasn't happy with my edit of the image below, now its your turn.

I'm looking for any edit, cropping, straightening, colour, b/w etc but not too much on the (ahem) abstract variety.
Its the original file wonky angle and all. See what you can do and I'll call time when I think its past its sell by date :D

View attachment 117023
Pure curiosity on my part: Is the street/sidewalk actually level (in which case the lean is even more severe than it appears here :eek::eek::eek:)?

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

View attachment 117023

What in particular did you dislike about your edit, John?

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone Xs
Reverse terse :D
John, I know you don’t like this type of color edit. The building already draws a lot of attention due to its shape, so I thought that highlighting the books and therefore taking the focus out of the building could make the whole thing even stranger :lol: so I did it!
57759C80-5C53-4600-B258-A4DAB5E39B77.jpeg

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Reverse terse :D
John, I know you don’t like this type of color edit. The building already draws a lot of attention due to its shape, so I thought that highlighting the books and therefore taking the focus out of the building could make the whole thing even stranger :lol: so I did it!
View attachment 117102
This is fabulous... and the name is priceless - Reverse Terse. Brilliant. :lol: