• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Elizabeth Moans

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Such mystery attached to this image!

Bill Draheim

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill Draheim
Such mystery attached to this image!
This is one of my best sellers as far as prints go. I worked with Autumn Reeser on the set of Last Resort. After working out the kinks I asked her if she would model. I have this on canvas in my house as does Autumn. It changes expression depending on the light and mood. Notice the word play Elizabeth Moans; Mona Lisa

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
This is one of my best sellers as far as prints go. I worked with Autumn Reeser on the set of Last Resort. After working out the kinks I asked her if she would model. I have this on canvas in my house as does Autumn. It changes expression depending on the light and mood. Notice the word play Elizabeth Moans; Mona Lisa
I'm usually good at catching plays on words but I missed this one...outstanding! I bet this does look fabulous on canvas.

Bill Draheim

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill Draheim
Neat composition!
Thank you. Of course the eye is the focal point but to center it up would not have worked, So by centering the nose makes it more disjointed and eerie. The canvas piece I own really creeps people out.