Entrance of old house

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
I am on vacation on the Isle of Sylt, North Sea, in the very north of Germany. I want to point you to my project here :) http://www.mobitog.com/index.php?threads/North-Sea-Island-Sylt.20441/#post-246888

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1441636368.081168.jpg

Wonderful shot and project. Must be great to live in a country that preserves such beautiful old buildings. K

Reactions: Mik
Wonderful shot and project. Must be great to live in a country that preserves such beautiful old buildings. K
It's great to see so many old and new buildings that preserve the original style. But on the other hand many of these buildings are to expensive to buy or rent for inhabitants of this island. These buildings are for tourists which have the money.

Not the interior of the house above but a typical interior of an old captains-house (not an old captain :) ) from the 18th century. Many more shots on my project page.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1441728196.839072.jpg

iPhone 5s
Apps: Fusion

Not the interior of the house above but a typical interior of an old captains-house (not an old captain :) ) from the 18th century. Many more shots on my project page.

View attachment 68197

iPhone 5s
Apps: Fusion
Some wonderful items there! That's some type of math contraption, eh? Or maybe used to make nautical maps? (Since it's a Captain's house...) In any case, it's cool!

Reactions: Mik
Some wonderful items there! That's some type of math contraption, eh? Or maybe used to make nautical maps? (Since it's a Captain's house...) In any case, it's cool!
This could be a nautical instrument called sextant. With this you can determine the angle between the horizon and the sun. That's all I know about.

Back
Top Bottom