IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 14th September 2019. Judging will take place on Sunday 15th September 2019 or soon thereafter.

This week's winner TomHH Tom will be our guest judge for the above period.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
I’ve made this challenge a two-weeker because Rog and I are off on holiday for two weeks and I can’t guarantee that we’ll have wifi - I hope that’s okay with everyone. So, I might not be able to check in as often, but RoseCat Catherine will be keeping an eye on things until she leaves for her road trip of a lifetime across the USA to Washington State.

I’ve made this challenge a two-weeker because Rog and I are off on holiday for two weeks and I can’t guarantee that we’ll have wifi - I hope that’s okay with everyone. So, I might not be able to check in as often, but RoseCat Catherine will be keeping an eye on things until she leaves for her road trip of a lifetime across the USA to Washington State.
Whoohoo!!!!! Have an amazing trip!! :inlove: So excited to see your images (whenever you’re able to post, that is.... I’ll be patient :rolleyes::whistle::feet: )

4CF764EB-A183-4FB7-9995-5F96A24BF191.jpeg

Cypress
Lightroom, ACDSee Pro

Hope you both enjoy your trip. Wi-fi? Don't you have any data between you ?

This has such an “other world” feel to it. It could be from another era too because of the clothes of the two men. Fabulous.
yup agreed those two men belongs to one of the old caste from nepal called Newars .. and old men (age 55 or above) of that caste use that kind of cloths everyday , youth and other caste wear only in functions , partys now a days ... that attire is national cloth of nepal called daura suruwal

Back
Top Bottom