B&W RESULT: 214 Black & White Challenge

FFEA38FF-562D-47D0-A620-FEEEFF88100F.jpeg

Observer
Native cam, ACDSee Pro

Yet another challenge comes and goes - this one is now CLOSED. It’s over to Geek1956 Kevin to choose his favourites, whenever he’s ready.:thumbs:

I dread picking winners, there’s so many great entries but I couldn’t go past JillyG ”Ill raise you a goat” image.
View attachment 172471View attachment 172473My second choice was the seasonal image from “Brooklyn cemetery” by ImageArt
View attachment 172474My pick for third is Teds “High and Dry” terse
Nice choices! I loved both the goat images but this one seems to have mischief in his eyes. Congrats to Jilly, Anne and Ted!
Personally I think the Black and White Challenge is the hardest to judge.

I dread picking winners, there’s so many great entries but I couldn’t go past JillyG ”Ill raise you a goat” image.
View attachment 172471View attachment 172473My second choice was the seasonal image from “Brooklyn cemetery” by ImageArt
View attachment 172474My pick for third is Teds “High and Dry” terse
Wow, thank you Kevin. I don’t think I’d have posted it if it hadn’t been for sinnerjohn John and his sheep. Congratulations to me!:lol: Well done to ImageArt Ann and terse Ted for second and third. Lovely work from everyone. Okay, I shall take my Billy-Goat Gruff down to the Gallery. I’ll clean up the inevitable droppings later.:D

Back
Top Bottom