Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
E120E014-4278-429E-9696-87B2B61526BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Lovely colors and shapes. And I wish I'd thought of "Experiments with tape and glue" :notworthy:
This is lovely. Soothing.
My experiments with glue and tape never end well.

i’m actually constructing the thread for those of us willing to share those experiments. Eg this one is using a watercolour brush as eraser with consecutive layers - then the same image pasted five (?) times into a Diptic layout.

All kinds of possibilities for simple share-able experiments that make for good play/practice with colour, shape, texture . . . :):D:hearteyes:

i’m actually constructing the thread for those of us willing to share those experiments. Eg this one is using a watercolour brush as eraser with consecutive layers - then the same image pasted five (?) times into a Diptic layout.

All kinds of possibilities for simple share-able experiments that make for good play/practice with colour, shape, texture . . . :):D:hearteyes:
Ahhh, so you don’t mean actual glue and tape. That should be safer…..

My first experiment. I messed a bit with Remix and created a ghoul. Then dashed over to Infinite Painter to stick stuff together. I’ve included a video that demonstrates nicely that I don’t really know what I’m doing. Anyway, Infinite Painter does offer a Clipboard where you can save selections sort of like SuperImpose’s Save Mask. As I learn my way around, I like it more and more.
928FEF7C-CE73-4790-82C3-ADE648EB52ED.jpeg

two brushes in SketchClub alternating as brush and eraser and with different blends - on top of one existing bg and several random colour-fill layers. Layers also randomly expanded, decreased, flipped.

A94C4522-EBC5-442C-A455-BC6B57A85A02.jpeg

Last edited:
My first experiment. I messed a bit with Remix and created a ghoul. Then dashed over to Infinite Painter to stick stuff together. I’ve included a video that demonstrates nicely that I don’t really know what I’m doing. Anyway, Infinite Painter does offer a Clipboard where you can save selections sort of like SuperImpose’s Save Mask. As I learn my way around, I like it more and more.
View attachment 169031

I can’t see this video.
I suppose I could be proactive and search YouTube :feet:

I can’t see this video.
I suppose I could be proactive and search YouTube :feet:
I wonder if it’s me or something to do with Mobitog. I haven’t been able to access a few of the videos lately.

As an experiment (not with glue and tape) I just searched on “video” on Mobitog and the couple of videos I looked at had the same warning. I wonder if you have to upgrade your YouTube account to share or some such nonsense.

I wonder if it’s me or something to do with Mobitog. I haven’t been able to access a few of the videos lately.

As an experiment (not with glue and tape) I just searched on “video” on Mobitog and the couple of videos I looked at had the same warning. I wonder if you have to upgrade your YouTube account to share or some such nonsense.
I could play the video not long after you first posted it, but now it shows as unavailable here, too. I've only used Vimeo for posting videos, so I don't know the ins and outs of YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom