MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Different blooms from a local flower farm. Some werepurchased last Saturday: some the weekend before that. No special treatment other than all the windows being open in the loft and the inhabitants half freezing to death. Well. The cats wear coats all the time...
F0F486E7-BAA0-4F9C-B87A-967B2C841448.jpeg
553865F2-7791-4D33-9CE0-A37D3E85B261.jpeg
86C538A2-4DC3-4B44-AFC5-469C9FACF77B.jpeg
2A7D1528-2AAD-471C-A486-7173756DE1CE.jpeg

Captured using Lume-X, two Lume Cube Air, Some sun, some Snapseed, lots of trial and error.

Different blooms from a local flower farm. Some werepurchased last Saturday: some the weekend before that. No special treatment other than all the windows being open in the loft and the inhabitants half freezing to death. Well. The cats wear coats all the time...
View attachment 122683 View attachment 122684 View attachment 122685 View attachment 122686
Captured using Lume-X, two Lume Cube Air, Some sun, some Snapseed, lots of trial and error.
Stunning. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
The first two/last are poppies, right? Simply gorgeous... it almost looks like their colors were painted on with a felt marker... and those ranunculus.... just lovely!

Stunning. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
The first two/last are poppies, right? Simply gorgeous... it almost looks like their colors were painted on with a felt marker... and those ranunculus.... just lovely!
Thank you Catherine. While they look similar Dawn tells me they are indeed Anemones. When I said I loved the poppies she said there was only one ;) The Petals open flatter on anemones. Who knew? Dawn, evidently, and now we do :)

Fun time in 219
B2453BBC-8FF8-4AF2-A1D2-018F0726BF6B.png

Waiting for Dawn to get ready for a walk earlier when an idea hit me...
Lume-X, Snapseed, SuperimposeX

Thank you Catherine. While they look similar Dawn tells me they are indeed Anemones. When I said I loved the poppies she said there was only one ;) The Petals open flatter on anemones. Who knew? Dawn, evidently, and now we do :)
Thank you, Dawn! I had no idea!

Back
Top Bottom