FIFTY SHADES OF RED

sispic3

MobiAddict
Real Name
Lynne
iPhone 4, Image Blender, icolorama, distressed FX, PhotoToaster
image.jpg

I really like this image Lynne, and actually though that it was a bit "naughty", reading the title and looking at the work, before reading the thread itself. :):):) I see the work as quite violent actually. Those razor blade forms floating among the redness. But it has a grand beauty also I feel. Actually the more I look at it the more it seduces me. It has a wonderful polarity of beauty vs violence.

@Catherine and Rog - terrific responses :) I really had a bit of a giggle with this thread.

I really like this image Lynne, and actually though that it was a bit "naughty", reading the title and looking at the work, before reading the thread itself. :):):) I see the work as quite violent actually. Those razor blade forms floating among the redness. But it has a grand beauty also I feel. Actually the more I look at it the more it seduces me. It has a wonderful polarity of beauty vs violence.

@Catherine and Rog - terrific responses :) I really had a bit of a giggle with this thread.
Wow, that is a perfect description!! :thumbs: Sometimes it's hard for me to verbally express how a piece of art makes me feel...

...and glad we could give you a giggle!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom