FIMO App

Probably another stupid question, but is it possible to import shots into Fimo 1903 in the same way as with standard Fimo?

Please throw my ball!

137B7673-9EEB-4E67-A61A-D51B2E1C8025.jpeg

Had a go with the FM Color filter.

EDIT: And it's not just a digital fad, either. In the pre-digital days, some people would load 35mm film into a 120 medium format camera in order to expose the full width of the film and then print the film sprockets and all.

Last edited:

EDIT: And it's not just a digital fad, either. In the pre-digital days, some people would load 35mm film into a 120 medium format camera in order to expose the full width of the film and then print the film sprockets and all.
That’s an interesting tit bit Ted…

Nice article Ted. Maybe I'll have to rethink about the lowly sprocket hole!

I had a look at IMAX on Fimo, it would be useable if you could drop the border like certain Hipsta releases. I think sprocket holes can work in certain instances, certainly if you want a more cinematic feel to an image, but i'll be saving my hard earned for something else. Did anyone get the New Year Red film a while back, or was that a China exclusive ?

View attachment 171405
FIMO 1903
Another great find at my local garden centre. I just can’t understand how I’ve never seen these objects before. Just shows you when you are particularly looking for scenes to photograph you see a lot more!
The 1903 image is great and I agree with you about going on a “photo hunt” your more alert to the possibilities

adds a little icon on the app, seems like a 'portrait' option. As usual no info on the film writeup and what there is, seems to be roughly translated from Chinese. Looks good though.

Back
Top Bottom