HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - APRIL - Stay Home Kit

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Not yet available in the app, but here are some images of what's in store. It's certainly a timely pack. I don't believe they've done an exclusively indoor Hipstapack before. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I recognize the case. It was introduced in Hipstamatic X last month. I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing what this new pack can do.

You can remove the stamp but keep the border by siding the film texture to the left. Then it’s like a beige Bream.
If you temporarily like the stamp when you shake it the stamp color and location changes. Or fade it by sliding the texture to the left.

Vicuña - StayHome - Apollo

B71ED6FF-0A94-443F-AFEA-A064AFB0CBA6.jpeg
48B24B1D-AA5B-4245-AC07-948B7151A25E.jpeg
1CD1D4E7-E622-4AC7-AB0D-E0162F1AB2B0.jpeg

You can remove the stamp but keep the border by siding the film texture to the left. Then it’s like a beige Bream.
If you temporarily like the stamp when you shake it the stamp color and location changes. Or fade it by sliding the texture to the left.
Better without the stamp, thanks for the info Leslie and nice examples :notworthy:

This is interesting. If you click on the shopping cart in the app, this pack is no longer listed. It's been completely removed from the market place. I checked my gear and under my packs it does show "SH SnapPak" but with a cloud icon instead of the check mark. Clicking on the cloud icon does nothing, it won't download. However the individual elements; the film, case, and flash, are all present on my phone. So I haven't lost anything. It's just surprising it's been removed so quickly. Hopefully all the Hipstamatic users grabbed it while it was available.

This is interesting. If you click on the shopping cart in the app, this pack is no longer listed. It's been completely removed from the market place. I checked my gear and under my packs it does show "SH SnapPak" but with a cloud icon instead of the check mark. Clicking on the cloud icon does nothing, it won't download. However the individual elements; the film, case, and flash, are all present on my phone. So I haven't lost anything. It's just surprising it's been removed so quickly. Hopefully all the Hipstamatic users grabbed it while it was available.
Yes, I’ve noticed that. As a pak in my gear too it shows a cloud. Weird.

Alright! Thanks (several years back ) Leslie…I love this film and that stamp drIves me crazy!

Back
Top Bottom