HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - APRIL -Uji Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Uji Hipstapak - Peaceful Rivers
Uji is a district on the south side of Kyoto, home to some of the most beautiful centuries-old Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples in Japan.
uji.png

Sakura 23 Film. A lovely simple vintage film with subtle distortions and grit.
sakura-package.png
sakura.png

Murasaki 1000 Lens: A simple low contrast grainy lens. Made in Japan.
murasaki-package.png
murasaki.png

Last edited:
The film has a thick black Polaroid-ish border, and adds what I suppose are supposed to be bokeh spots, but WOTANICUS does a better job describing the film: "Sakura film just overlays an image of what looks like a red non-slip bathmat lit from the side." The lens I like. As described, it's a bit grainy with low contrast. I doubt it's going to be anyone's go-to lens, but it can be quite useful.
52798691330_dc881f0404_o.jpg

52798538604_40058a6840_o.jpg

Last edited:
The film has a thick black Polaroid-ish border, and adds what I suppose are supposed to be bokeh spots, but WOTANICUS does a better job describing the film: "Sakura film just overlays an image of what looks like a red non-slip bathmat lit from the side." The lens I like. As described, it's a bit grainy with low contrast. I doubt it's going to be anyone's go-to lens, but it can be quite useful.
View attachment 191494
View attachment 191495
Odd… to me it looks like a texture image of raised metal bumps overlaid with another photo.

I like the black border. I think this is the first real Polaroid style border they've done. I just can't figure out what the rivet head/bathmat overlay is supposed to accomplish.

Back
Top Bottom