MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
DC520680-5B26-4FDF-A9BF-CA13DD4AFAEA.jpeg
7A74D8E6-F819-4192-83C7-341A64030257.jpeg

New SnapPak.......not my cup of tea!!!

Someone might like it and produce a nice photo, but it’s beyond my skills.

Last edited:
Jilly,are you going to the Bird Fair next weekend?

Yes, I think so. We won’t be able to leave Benson for too long, but we’ll go on either Friday morning or Saturday morning. Are you going? Shall we see you there?

Havn’t Got a clue how that bit above the photo got into the thread.......I certainly didn’t write it.......Gremlins!!!

Anyhow deleted it now as it didn’t make sense.
My “Hmmmmm” was actually in reference to the SnapPak. Not sure what to think of it, although I’m sure plenty of you will create something wonderful with it.

Yes, I think so. We won’t be able to leave Benson for too long, but we’ll go on either Friday morning or Saturday morning. Are you going? Shall we see you there?
We’ve got tickets for the Friday.........if you’re going on the Friday we’ll arrange to meet up somewhere.

I really want to play with it, but I can’t download the combo. There have been a lot of great images posted in The FB Hipsta 365 group and on IG. Gimmicky for sure, but a fun diversion.

I get an error of not being able to connect to the iTunes Store for an in app purchase. Kind of weird since I can directly access the App Store and was able to update the Hipsts app.

I am currently onboard a ship in a remote area so I suspect that’s why. Will be off tomorrow so I will try with cellular rather than the ship’s WiFi.

Okay. I find that the only way I get something I like is to cheat. I bought back some of the original picture blending the original and Hipstamatic version. Finding a good crop of the Hipstamatic version also works. I would like to reduce the slates but doesn’t look like you can?

1023FA87-E014-4A0E-AEEE-F234AFF8B791.jpeg

Okay. I find that the only way I get something I like is to cheat. I bought back some of the original picture blending the original and Hipstamatic version. Finding a good crop of the Hipstamatic version also works. I would like to reduce the slates but doesn’t look like you can?

View attachment 112930
Lovely Ann. I don’t think you can vary them. I’ve had a look and can’t see how to. The slider does nothing.

View attachment 112930
That’s pretty cool!

View attachment 112930
Shake for different results. Sliders don't do a thing.

View attachment 112725 View attachment 112726

New SnapPak.......not my cup of tea!!!

Someone might like it and produce a nice photo, but it’s beyond my skills.
Being the eternal optimist I bought it right away, thinking that maybe this time, in spite of countless disappointments in the past, something magical may happen. After that I forgot all about it and haven’t tried making any photos with it as yet.

Back
Top Bottom