HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - AUGUST - Roswell Hipstapak

Trying a few things out here.

Citroën DS23 in some light snow. I think it works here.

I tried it on this little local sandwich shop which has been around for several decades. The photo was taken through a car window and is slightly out of focus, but I thought the Roswell pak might give it a mysterious vibe. “What is this little building and why is the government photographing it?” I don’t think it worked.

Mount Baker from a couple weeks ago. I like the color effects, but the border text blocks make the photo a little unbalanced.
Citroen nominated for IOTM August.

Citroen nominated for IOTM August.
I’m honored, but you should probably withdraw that nomination. I should have explained that’s a photo I took in the video game Forza Horizon 4. I processed it through Hipstamatic on my iPod Touch which is why I posted it here, but in fairness, I don’t think an XBox really qualifies as “mobile photography.”

I’m honored, but you should probably withdraw that nomination. I should have explained that’s a photo I took in the video game Forza Horizon 4. I processed it through Hipstamatic on my iPod Touch which is why I posted it here, but in fairness, I don’t think an XBox really qualifies as “mobile photography.”

Ha ha - what a shame. Although Game photography is becoming more if an accepted genre now.

Don't forget to shake! You will get different variations on the fold effect. Also, adjust the texture slider to get some change in the folds.

The frame and UFO effects are just bizarre, but you can turn it off. We went to Roswell in April - looks OK with those shots, but that's it.

Will post some experiments soon - haven't played too much with it, but I've seen some good examples of skies using the film.

But you're then paying for only half a thing I guess. Depends on how much of a diehard Hipsta fan you are.
Die hard here. I buy them all and many lenses or films are consigned to the dustbin, but usually I find that some of a pak works with something. Even if only for the diversion of editing with it.

Roswell pak in Roswell, NM

98E90D21-3B26-4F35-BAD3-201D8CE55943.jpeg
8740EAEB-876A-4750-8F34-6E668B52BAAD.jpeg
2FFF7DAE-D71F-4262-8F90-4FDA0009B4C1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom