HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - AUGUST - Surrealist Snappak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Surrealist Snappak - Combination Photography

Combo 2X film - Create an instant Combination Print with this film, adding a surreal quality to any image.

Frederick lens - This lens adds the perfect subtle color tone to enhance any Combination Print. Made in England.

No sample photos yet.

I like this one. It adds a sort of cut out. Just tested it out with my bowl of fruit.

2220A7CF-69F2-43B5-AD8E-59DCEF8D8B5F.jpeg

This is just one of a few shapes that it adds over the image. I’ve just noticed this is a woman with long hair. There’s also birds.

Here are the photos from Hipstamatic showing what the new combo can do. Yes, the film is a bit of a novelty, but to be honest, it's a good novelty. Just like every new pack, I look forward to experimenting to see how the new lens and film work with the existing lenses and films.

Here are the photos from Hipstamatic showing what the new combo can do. Yes, the film is a bit of a novelty, but to be honest, it's a good novelty. Just like every new pack, I look forward to experimenting to see how the new lens and film work with the existing lenses and films.

Yes, I’m looking forward to experimenting with the lens and film. :thumbs:

I LOVE that path. That’s just the sort of path I wanted in our new garden. Sadly, I don’t think that’s going to happen now.

Hipstamatic seem to bringing out these paks that look ok once, but then fade into obscurity once people have paid their dollars.
Those birds right, not going to be an everyday go to film are they? Leslie as ever makes it looks easy and turns out top notch images, but in less skilled hands, hmmm.

Looks like they're going for graphic design for beginners this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom