FIRST FRIDAY(?) - FEBRUARY 2020 - Nakazakicho HipstaPak
(Wandering Osaka)

Kuma Lens
Hiragana Film

0D0EB1DF-0A45-42B6-BBC0-7A9A9668567F.jpeg

02E41B54-F625-4403-B188-6EF34C70570C.jpeg

88A1130E-70CD-4F9B-9032-3849220C954F.jpeg

Designed in Osaka
What happens when you consult the artists in the Nakazakicho district of Osaka for the February HipstaPak? You get intense color shifts and bold contrast paired with a punch of vintage blur. Its's all inspired by the plastic cameras of yester-year and we're totally here for it!

KUMA LENS

This new lens was made in Osaka with the goal of adding a vintage soft focus with extreme contrast and a warm color shift to your photos.

HIRAGANA 95 FILM

Add a textured vignette with a strong green shift using this film. Designed to be paired with the Kuma lens.
Enjoy these beautiful samples and share yours on IG with #Hipstamatic
Have an idea for a new lens or film? Let us know on Facebook.
FEBRUARY PRINT SALE!
It's that time of the month when the entire PrintLab goes on SALE! Enjoy a 20% discount on all wood, metal, canvas and archival prints, for the next 48 hours when you enter the coupon at checkout.

Coupon Code: FEB20
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Copyright © 2020 Hipstamatic, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up for a Hipstaccount (either to enter our contests or to order prints from the HipstaMart).

Hipstamatic
PO Box 642220
San Francisco, California
Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
open.php

I really like this pak. I didn’t think I was going to when I saw the Hipsta examples, but it just goes to show. lkbside Leslie, as usual, your images are gorgeous. I’ve have never, in all the years I’ve been on or looking in Mobitog ( :confused: ) ever seen one of your images I didn’t love. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I really like this pak. I didn’t think I was going to when I saw the Hipsta examples, but it just goes to show. lkbside Leslie, as usual, your images are gorgeous. I’ve have never, in all the years I’ve been on or looking in Mobitog ( :confused: ) ever seen one of your images I didn’t love. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I think most of the time Leslie's images make the pak look good rather than the other way around !

You are too kind!

Back
Top Bottom