HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - FEBRUARY - Gastown Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Not a lot to go on right now, as the Hipstamatic gear page doesn’t have any sample pictures yet, and I don’t see it in my phone yet either. It’s just as well. I badly twisted my knee while out taking Hipstamatic photos yesterday, so no photo walks for me for a few days.

Gastown Hipstapak - Victoria BC

Deighton Lens - Style: High Contrast - Add a pump of contrast to warm tones with this clean lens. Made in Victoria.

Saloon 1867 Film - Style: Fauvist Desaturation - A desaturated film, this pairs well with the Deighton lens to create fauvist colors.

Like it! Interesting results using Cherry Shine flash.
B595A8EB-AF89-4610-95C6-734434A7E3C3.jpeg
1ACEA26D-BB8F-4A0C-8F22-1A387A3BA12B.jpeg
0B12CB9F-2ACF-4472-9A62-C0338ED12E4F.jpeg

yikes! Hope it’s not too serious ?
Thanks. Fortunately it’s not too bad. I was trying to get down a short inclined wooden ramp to get to a dock with sailboats. It was slick with rain. There were raised wooden slats to prevent a slip like I had, but my left foot missed one and shot straight out in front of me. My right foot caught the slat behind me causing my right knee to badly twist as I went down. A couple heard the commotion and ran over to help. Thankfully I was able to get up on my own and make it to my car and get home. Two days of staying off my leg and it’s 90% better. I’ll be back to photo walking by the end of the week.

I badly twisted my knee while out taking Hipstamatic photos yesterday, so no photo walks for me for a few days.

Thanks. Fortunately it’s not too bad. I was trying to get down a short inclined wooden ramp to get to a dock with sailboats. It was slick with rain. There were raised wooden slats to prevent a slip like I had, but my left foot missed one and shot straight out in front of me. My right foot caught the slat behind me causing my right knee to badly twist as I went down. A couple heard the commotion and ran over to help. Thankfully I was able to get up on my own and make it to my car and get home. Two days of staying off my leg and it’s 90% better. I’ll be back to photo walking by the end of the week.
Oh wow... I somehow missed that in your first post! Ouch! :confounded: So glad you’re healing well.

Hope you are on the move soon!

I see Leslie has visited Chernobyl again for the first three shots (i.e. other worldly ) ... The no flash shot is interesting - will need to see it's no flash nuances to better judge it's color Hipsta profile .

Back
Top Bottom