HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - JANUARY -Edgewood Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Sorry for the lack of photos, but here is this month’s Hipstapak. It looks to be a companion to last summer’s Little Five Points Hipstapak. Both set in Atlanta, and both featuring a “Poncey” film with the “first photo on the film roll” edge burn.

Edgewood Hipstapak - “Back to Atlanta”

Mary Lou 22 lens - “Add interesting contrast in the warm tones with this clean lens.”

Poncey BW film - “A new release in the Poncey first-frame films, this rich black and white is an elegant addition to your collection.”

Not a fan of the light leaks. Here’s a few edits from the roll
0AFEDDAD-E98B-4FAD-9A3C-9373FD5A1BE3.jpeg

I'm not a Hipsta user, but I do like the look of this b/w in Leslie's hotel and gas pump shots. I might have to load up Hipsta again.

Love the tones... hate the light leak! (So interesting because “back in the day”, say around 2013, I would have loved it.) Can you turn them off?
Yes, you can turn it off. It's a frame and you can remove it by "editing from original" and turning off the frame. Here is a picture I took on Friday at Boeing Field in Renton WA. The Cedar River empties into the south end of Lake Washington with the Boeing Plant on the east side and Renton Field on the west side. There is a small but apparently very sturdy bridge that spans the river so aircraft can move between the two.

These are all the same photo. Original, Hipstamatic with Edgewood pack, and Hipstamatic with Edgewood pack and frame turned off.

Back
Top Bottom