MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Nørrebro Hipstapak: Danish State of Mind

Søren KG lens
Style: Clean Warmth
A simple clean Danish lens adds subtle contrast and warmth to your image.

Jægersborggade 49 film
Style: Grain and Leak
This fine film is characterized by a lovely grain quality and first-of-roll light leak.

I haven't even had a chance to download it, much less use it. I know you good folks won't disappoint with the photos, though.

I'm using a couple photos I've taken on my XBox One from Forza Horizon 5 because that's all I've got access to right now. I've included the original photos for comparison.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Nørrebro Hipstapak

Original

1966 Jaguar XJ13
Nørrebro Hipstapak

Original

I'm using a couple photos I've taken on my XBox One from Forza Horizon 5 because that's all I've got access to right now. I've included the original photos for comparison.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Nørrebro Hipstapak

Original

1966 Jaguar XJ13
Nørrebro Hipstapak

Original
whats the car ? Its stunning! (nice photo too!)

whats the car ? Its stunning! (nice photo too!)
Thank you. The XJ13 was a prototype race car Jaguar designed to race at Le Mans. The amount of money necessary to make it competitive against the Ford GT40 plus budgetary restraints put on Jaguar after it was absorbed by new owners BMC meant it never raced. Thankfully the one example still exists.
Not a bad pak, but not exactly blowing my skirt up. They just seem to be very lacklustre these days.
I’m kind of liking it, but I need to get out and try it in different situations to see what it can do.

Hipstamatic updated their gear page with several example photos, all taken by Mario Estrada.

The problem I have with this (and a lot of Hipsta example photos) is they are all, with the possible exception of the Pizza Bar, really nice images to begin with. So we forget about the filter and think yeah this is nice. Then you slap it on a mediocre image you have of the dog and think meh why does this not look great!

Dare say Leslie will be along soon with some fantastic examples, but again I don't think I've ever seen a bad photo of hers.
I say this time and time again, it doesn't matter what filter you use, it won't make a poor image great. But it might enhance a good photo to make it great.

You are too kind John sinnerjohn - I think it does a nice job on reds. Still messing with it and hope to have some to post soon.

As usual, keep shaking and you can move the light leak (which I don’t care for) from either side, top, bottom.

Some shots at the Lamy rail station
With Triple Crown
F7A8D734-6D64-4F17-80F5-01536A51DF58.jpeg
7994DCD8-6259-416D-A00B-1707BE323F9B.jpeg
A10DED42-069E-4A05-8209-3950722DCFBD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom