HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - JANUARY - Xerography SnapPak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
A new year, a new month, a first Friday, and a new SnapPak.

Xerography
Makin’ Copies

A09FF9D9-07B1-4687-86E4-01F829DD9F49.png

Lens: Carlson C
Style: Unpredictable Duotones
This lens creates unexpected and unpredictable duotones, suitable for post-processing with Xerography.
64A82447-B78F-4D6B-AF1A-980F2D610A22.png
6169C0F2-3A62-43DB-9719-1B56B8750381.png

Last edited:
And it comes with two films.

Laser BW
Style: B&W Xerograph
Run your image through a black & white Xerography process with this experimental film.
5F921023-1693-4F50-900B-89115C8FBF13.png
BAE74D5F-32D5-4660-AA60-31038B409FFA.png

Laser CMYK
Style: Color Xerograph
Add the element of color to your experimental xerography prints using this enhanced film substrate.
A1438F0D-14FA-4AEE-B74E-4BEA9A85BFEC.png
4BF7585B-3F08-4FD5-A4AA-2123B792EF94.png

I am so bad at Hipstamatic! How can you add a pak to the camera? I can see that I bought it, but do I have to add the lens and film separately?? I get bogged down trying to find one lens among the hundred I seem to have.

I am so bad at Hipstamatic! How can you add a pak to the camera? I can see that I bought it, but do I have to add the lens and film separately?? I get bogged down trying to find one lens among the hundred I seem to have.
The newly purchased pak used to load automatically, but sometimes it doesn’t. Maybe because there are two films with this one. So yes, you have to save the lens and film as a favorite.

It takes awhile but try arranging your elements alphabetically.

For films I arrange them alphabetically for the BW and monochrome films, then alphabetically for the color films. And I turn off a lot of them.

For lenses I arrange first the specialty ones, like Frosty, Salvador etc. then the DOF ones like tinto, Sergio, then the rest of them.

I usually leave the latest couple of films and lenses at the end of the line so I remember to experiment with them.

Rearranging favorites is way more time consuming - I have too many, a lot just saved combos from the Hipsta graphs web site. I need to devote some time to purging..

The newly purchased pak used to load automatically, but sometimes it doesn’t. Maybe because there are two films with this one. So yes, you have to save the lens and film as a favorite.

It takes awhile but try arranging your elements alphabetically.

For films I arrange them alphabetically for the BW and monochrome films, then alphabetically for the color films. And I turn off a lot of them.

For lenses I arrange first the specialty ones, like Frosty, Salvador etc. then the DOF ones like tinto, Sergio, then the rest of them.

I usually leave the latest couple of films and lenses at the end of the line so I remember to experiment with them.

Rearranging favorites is way more time consuming - I have too many, a lot just saved combos from the Hipsta graphs web site. I need to devote some time to purging..
It‘ll certainly take a while!

Back
Top Bottom