HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - July - Dubrovnik HipstaPak

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
ED2389CD-050C-49E8-85AE-BECB2EA63DB6.jpeg

New Hipstapak.A bit too bland for me, but i’ll Test it on a variety of photos.

Original below.
65B909EA-48E1-4F78-9677-5279AC88B137.jpeg

Edited image below.

64920E28-DD6C-4AA5-B0B9-914396B6D8FD.jpeg

Yes, ditto. Do you know how Rutland Water is looking? Has the church appeared yet?
Not been over to Rutland water in ages, last month been to Scotland and twice to Bridlington......at the moment i’m Sitting around house under every fan we have......can’t stand the heat,so I don’t go out......feel house bound at the moment.When it cools i’ll Pop over and have a look.

Not been over to Rutland water in ages, last month been to Scotland and twice to Bridlington......at the moment i’m Sitting around house under every fan we have......can’t stand the heat,so I don’t go out......feel house bound at the moment.When it cools i’ll Pop over and have a look.
Yes, I’m sitting by a little green fan at the moment. I’ve been around to a neighbours and he says that Rutland and Grafham are both full! So Anglian Water say there’s no plans for a hosepipe ban yet.

That’s how I am in the heat... :barf: Ours has thankfully cooled down for a couple days.

Who could not love a film called Sponza 16 :lol:
As usual lkbside Leslie totally hits it out of the park :thumbs:
I should buy it really as its named after one of my favourite places but I've fallen a little out of love with Hipsta recently. It does seem awfully mundane as well :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom