HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - JULY - Little Five Points Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15

Little Five Points "It's hot outside." LFP is a neighborhood on the east side of Atlanta, Georgia.

Brady " Add subtle grain and saturation for a modern vintage effect with this lens. Made in Atlanta."

Poncey 96 " Remember the first shot of your film roll with this classic effect that shifts both warm and cool."

Photos taken by Lucas Beard of Hipstamatic.

Not sure how I feel about the film, but at least you can shake to randomize the results. The lens could be a real treat if used correctly.

Little Five Points "It's hot outside." LFP is a neighborhood on the east side of Atlanta, Georgia.

Brady " Add subtle grain and saturation for a modern vintage effect with this lens. Made in Atlanta."

Poncey 96 " Remember the first shot of your film roll with this classic effect that shifts both warm and cool."

Photos taken by Lucas Beard of Hipstamatic.

Not sure how I feel about the film, but at least you can shake to randomize the results. The lens could be a real treat if used correctly.
Say....isn’t that robot on the film from Lost in Space??

Say....isn’t that robot on the film from Lost in Space??
Yes! Robby the Robot was originally created for the 1956 movie Forbidden Planet, and has been used in hundreds of movies and TV shows since. Forbidden Planet is worth watching for a number or reasons, but especially for Leslie Nielsen in one of his great pre-Airplane! leading role performances.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robby_the_Robot

Yes! Robby the Robot was originally created for the 1956 movie Forbidden Planet, and has been used in hundreds of movies and TV shows since. Forbidden Planet is worth watching for a number or reasons, but especially for Leslie Nielsen in one of his great pre-Airplane! leading role performances.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robby_the_Robot
I have a soft spot for old SiFi. It’s going to be 92º today (that’s 33º C) so it’s a great afternoon to watch Forbidden Planet!

Last edited:
It strikes me that Hipstamatic should really take a look at their target audience, most of the Hipsta related groups on Instagram show fairly straight images with just the tones of the various films used, not these wild creations they seem to be putting out.

Back
Top Bottom