HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - JULY - Valley of the Sun Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Valley of the Sun Hipstapak. Sun baked photos.

Alhambra PX lens. Cyan soft focus. Vibrant like the high noon sun, this lens pops cyan and adds a soft focus.

Sonora 32 film. Expired film. This expired film was left out in the Phoenix sun since 1972. Made in Arizona.

Here are a few of my photos to show what it looks like. The last two photos of a 1958 Imperial sedan are edited and unedited for comparisons sake.

After many years of being closed, start and stop remodeling & construction, Bishops Lodge in Santa Fe has finally reopened.
Wine tasting room
Pak is better with a heavy dose of clarity added

CCF2B93F-491F-4C9D-9B24-882BE859FD09.jpeg
A769FDB4-64CC-4C7E-A09B-56106CEEDD0C.jpeg
6732DE01-7D1A-412E-8FCF-76F6BC6630B7.jpeg

Valley of the Sun Hipstapak. Sun baked photos.

Alhambra PX lens. Cyan soft focus. Vibrant like the high noon sun, this lens pops cyan and adds a soft focus.

Sonora 32 film. Expired film. This expired film was left out in the Phoenix sun since 1972. Made in Arizona.

Here are a few of my photos to show what it looks like. The last two photos of a 1958 Imperial sedan are edited and unedited for comparisons sake.

works really well with the car image, time travel at its best.

Just picked this up - although it wasn't well advertised, doesn't seem to appear in the app and wasn't shown on Instagram. Looks good, but haven.t had a good chance to try it out properly yet.

Stylistically, very similar to last months offering of 'Moab'. But I do like the washed out effect from the 'expired' film. Not tinkered too much yet, but as Ikbside suggests, a tweak of Clarity is required.
UFMBE2255[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom