HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - JUNE - Milwaukee HipstaPak

As someone who does extreme manip to photos I was immediately attracted to this combo so I bit the bullet.

I stopped at the side of the road today to take some pics of the lovely wild flowers and this is the result of some messing around:

54716FE0-9D39-41CD-B354-0C06116CDB1F.jpeg

This is the original pic:
E4560A17-FCDD-4053-BE45-5E6F0C215763.jpeg

I tuned it up a bit in Snapseed and then ran it through Hipstamatic’s Milwaukee:
096856EC-B1F2-4185-9C15-E246FF089FA7.jpeg

I then ran it through Hipstamatic again with Shanghai and finally a little more tuning in iColorama to get the first image. Definitely an interesting option as part of a process.

As someone who does extreme manip to photos I was immediately attracted to this combo so I bit the bullet.

I stopped at the side of the road today to take some pics of the lovely wild flowers and this is the result of some messing around:

View attachment 146608

View attachment 146609

I tuned it up a bit in Snapseed and then ran it through Hipstamatic’s Milwaukee:
View attachment 146610

I then ran it through Hipstamatic again with Shanghai and finally a little more tuning in iColorama to get the first image. Definitely an interesting option as part of a process.
Perfect. I thought it would make a great basis for a manip, and you’ve proved that it does. :thumbs:

View attachment 146608

View attachment 146609

View attachment 146610

Wow!!!! That’s gorgeous, Ann. :inlove:

View attachment 146608

View attachment 146609

View attachment 146610

Wow. What a transformation ! :thumbs: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom