HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - March 2018 - There is no First Friday!

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
That’s right, there is no HipstPak this FIRST FRIDAY... :eek:

Could do with more of these TBH - Hipstamatic need to seriously re-think their policy imhgo!

Anyway, this month they are offering some Video add-on for Incredi-Booth, if anyone is interested in wasting forking out £1.99... ... :rog:

For once they will not be receiving my hard-earned... :D

8B4A86A4-5ED6-45FB-9C55-0427A5E30EA2.jpeg

5539A8AE-CBBF-473D-A49B-612133780E8F.jpeg

I wonder if you can use the back camera with this app? This might be a good option for the photo booth I do every year at Thanksgiving time.

I didn’t know anyone still used IncrediBooth. :lol:
Now you do, Cat. :whistle:

Actually I use it approximately every time the moon turns blue and just for a bit of fun. However, even I struggle to see the sense in having a video version of it, unless is comes bundled with a group of millennials who like nothing more than huddling together in tight-knit groups mugging for the camera! But, as Rog says, any break in the seemingly endless cycle of iffy HiptaPaks is to be welcomed.

I didn’t know anyone still used IncrediBooth. :lol: I deleted that app a long time ago. And who would want a video of a photo booth shoot? That just seems weird and grasping at straws. :barf:
:p I have one IncrediBooth, it’s a different one from that one, but same! I RARELY use it, but I do more for Nina the cat or myself when I’m in an unusual situation/mood. Very rarely though

Back
Top Bottom